Construction Defect/Damages Litigation
In addition to Mr. Lozoya’s passion for traumatic injury and complex injury and business litigation, Mr. Lozoya also has a passion for construction litigation.
Prior to becoming an attorney Mr. Lozoya enjoyed working in the construction industry. Ever since Mr. Lozoya became an attorney in early 1990’s he has continued to litigate construction defect/damages cases. Lozoya & Lozoya has represented commercial and residential building owners, contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers in construction defect/damages cases, suing to recover for damages or defending against meritless claims in construction projects. Lozoya & Lozoya handles a broad range of all types of construction disputes, including:
- Damage claims for physical damage to buildings
- Damage claims for product and material defects and failures
- Damage claims for sub-standard workmanship and contractor negligence
- Damage claims for express warranty and implied warranty claims
- Damage claims for violation of industry standards
- Damage claims for water leakage or damage
- Claims for defective designs or plans
- Claims based on loss of use damages and economic loss rule
- Fraud and misrepresentation claims
- Building code or housing code violations
If you are an owner of property or a contractor or subcontractor and you are involved in a dispute over damages, defects, violations of standards, Lozoya & Lozoya is well suited to protect your interests. In protecting your interests, especially in multi-party lawsuits, we provide a high degree of organization, cost-effective document management, staff and qualified group of experts to effectively represent our clients.